Travel Ukraine Today | Kyiv
Touristic Kyiv – it is first of all cultural, economic and political center of the country with the population of more than 3 million people. The Capital of Ukraine meets with lots of interesting locations for leisure. A lot of monuments, ancient buildings with fantastic architecture, castles and palaces, cultural centers, theatres, museums and galleries are awaiting for you in Kyiv. There a lot of parks, alleys and park zones for rest, several zoo, and of course Dnipro – the biggest river in Ukraine and one of the biggest in the World.
Where to go.
Holidays in Kyiv are full of bright emotions. In this city you will never get bored, it will take you to the epicenter of joy and fun. You surely will find yourself surrounded by the ancient culture, will get to know Ukrainian history, its traditions and myths, a also try delicious Ukrainian food – one of the most diverse cuisines in the World! In terms of prices, they are more than affordable and very democratic.
Trip to Kyiv is great all the year around. Both in winter and in summer there a lot activities to do, and lots of places to visit. The city offers dozens of attractions, so ,you may plan all your trip in advance. All your dreams will come true in Kyiv.
Leisure and attractions in Kyiv and around Kyiv:
- Helicopter flight
- Aircraft flight and Skydiving
- Yacht cruise and Aqua-limousine
- Jet Ski riding
- Horse riding
- Bicycle riding
- Funicular riding
- Segway and Gyroboard riding
- Shooting Gallery, Paintball and Strikeball
- Theaters, Cinemas and Philharmonic
- All the types of Fishing
- Concert and other Show business stars events
- Bowling and Billiards
- Bathes, Saunas and SPA
- VR-attractions and VR-games
- Tours to museums and architecture monuments
Number of Kyiv landmarks is uncountable. You may choose whatever you like, and it could be active activities with walking tours or cozy coffee in one of restaurant or coffeeplace.
What to see.
Kyiv tours with https://travelukraine.today/
- “Kyiv overview Half-day guided tour” – half-day is delintely not enough to explore all the city, but is quite Ok to explore its key landmarks.
- “Kyiv overview Full-day guided tour” – In this tour all the city key sights and landmarks are in our plan.
- “Kyiv Walking guided tour” – the best way to get to know the city, its history, culture and architecture.
- “Chornobyl Nuclear Plant and ghost-city Pripyat Private guided tour” – a trip to the nuclear catastrophe area, that EMMY-winning TV-show showed recently.
- “Biggest airplane in the World AN-225 "Mriya" and Antonov Aircraft Factory guided tour” – a chance to see the giant with the wings, the top masterpiece of human aircraft construction.
- “Museum of Corruption "Mezhyhirya" guided tour” – the monument of the humans greed and corruption.
- “Kyiv Pechersk Lavra and Caves of st. Anthony guided tour” – visit one of the ancient Christian Cathedrals and one of the seven wonders of Ukraine.
- “Motherland Monument and Museum of History of Ukraine in WWII guided tour” – the place to remember about the cruel war, brave and sacrifice.
- “st. Sofia Cathedral and st. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery guided tour” – two great ancient shrines open its door for you.
- “The Dnipro River Private cruise” – the biggest river in Ukraine and one of the biggest in Europe that divides the city into two parts.
- “Kyiv city-style Photosession with local Photographer” – keep all the magic moments of your trip with you.
- “Kyiv Gourmet Ukrainian cuisine tour” – it is the thing you surely should try as Ukrainian cuisine is famous all over the world with its diversity and fantastic tastes.
- “Kyiv Bar Crawl tour” – visit three best of the Kyiv bars and feel the spirit of the Capital nightlife.
- “Pirogovo Folk Architecture open-air Museum guided tour” – great opportunity to know a lot of interesting information about history and lifestyle of Ukraine in XVII-XVIII centuries.
- “Open-air Aviation Museum guided tour” – fell yourself as a true pilot, more than 70 aircrafts will be available for explore.
- “Kyiv Sky Helicopter tour” – discover Kyiv from the bird’s eye view.
- “Kyiv Sea and Mezhigirya Helicopter tour” – the best way to explore the scale of corrupted authorities.
- “Kyiv and Chornobyl Helicopter tour” – stunning journey that give you opportunity to feel the scale of Chornobyl Exclusion Zone.